I Love Doodlebug!

Thursday 8 November 2012
Morning everyone, after sharing my bed with a human starfish and my pillow with a big fat lazy cat, I am shattered this morning.  The bags under my eyes aren't just your average carrier bag size they are supermarket bag for life size !

Anyhow I'm sure plenty of diet coke will keep me going through the day:-)

I recently applied to be on the Doodlebug Design Team for 2013.  I haven't done any DT work for a while but this really caught my eye because I just LOVE their stuff and always have so this was too good an opportunity to miss.  The DT call closed on 5 November and I have been checking my email literally every 5 minutes to see if I have got on.....patience is not my strong point lol ! 

This is a card I made for a customer a while back with some of their older papers...can't remember which collection they are from now.  It's an 8 x 8 size card, so lots of room for detail and I used a Cherrie digi stamp coloured with Copics.  This is one of my most favourite images as she is just so great to colour.

The letters are die cut from my Papertrey Ink letter dies which I would never part with they are just so useful

As always I've added lots of little details....buttons etc (because I just can't help myself).

Okay I'm off to find a couple of matchsticks to try and keep my eyes open....roll on bedtime :-)

Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)