A Change from Christmas

Monday 10 December 2012
Hi everyone (well the small few who read my blog :-) ) Hope you have all had a fab weekend, I can't believe it is Monday already.

Just popping by with a quick post showing a card I made yesterday.  It was so good to make this card after all the Christmas cards I've made lately and I'm really happy with how it has turned out.

My brief was just to use a pink glittery dinosaur so this is my trusty digi stamp from Pink Cat Studio.  I used the Doodlebug Sugar and Spice papers and lots of little embellishment here there and everywhere.



I'm really up against it today so I am going to love you and leave you and try and motivate myself to be productive lol !

Have a great day.

Shelly x

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Shelly. I love the fun image and the colours and layout are fabulous. Your detailing is gorgeous too.

Sue

Faye said...

I spotted this in my dashboard, pretty much as soon as you posted it, but it has taken me this long to get here to tell you how much I love it! Brilliant paper choices and you gotta love that image. Have a fab weekend. x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)