A Last Minute Make

Friday 14 December 2012
Finally I can see a light at the end of the tunnel with the Crimbo cards.  My boss asked if I would like to make the company Christmas cards this year, so I've had 50 cards to make which by last weekend I hadn't even started!!  Luckily I have a very good boss so I've been busy making them at work this weekend and hopefully I will get them finished today:-)

I work for a Fostering Agency and my boss has also asked if I would make the birthday cards for the fostered children which is a really nice thing to be asked to do.

One of Little Megs Cards first ever customers contacted me yesterday to say that her cousin is going into hospital next week for a hysterectomy and she is only 30:-(  She asked if I had time to do a get well card for her.  My brief was just bright and cheery and this is what I came up with.

I absolutely love this Sugar and Spice paper pad from Doodlebug.  It's aimed at little girls but some of the papers can be used on other female cards like this.  I didn't really have an idea in mind when I started it which is generally the case and I just play with moving bits of paper around until I like how it looks....very technical lol !


Okay that's all from me today, better get these cards finished off.  Hope you all have a fantastic weekend whatever you are doing :-)

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)