Back in the Zone!

Friday 7 December 2012
Good morning everyone, well I was fooled into thinking it was warmer this morning when I didn't see any ice on the car....how wrong can you be....it's blooming freezing and I can only just feel my feet after the drive into work.

Megs is staying with her grandma tonight and Rich is working tomorrow so I have a whole day to myself, what luxury...I can't wait!  I will probably end up doing something exciting like the ironing or something.

Anyway onto the card...I was right back in my comfort zone with this one, lots of pink and general girliness, the perfect card for me.  I was asked to make this for a friend of my mum's for her grand-daughter's 21st birthday.  My brief was pink, girly and she loves handbags and shoes.  I thought that this Pink Petticoat Lola image was perfect and this is her first outing as I have never used her before.

The papers are from American Crafts and have been in my stash for about four years now lol.  I've gone mad with the matting and layering as usual....the card actually weighs about 4lb!



Okie dokie I had better go and do some 'real' work now.  Hopefully back tomorrow with something else to show you .

Shelly x

2 comments:

Faye said...

Thanks for the lovely comments you've been leaving for me over at MMCS. :) Now, stay away from the ironing, those piles help the house stay up! Touch them and yur house will fall down...

I love pink and brown together. You have an eye for pulling papers together too. Fabness. Have a great weekend. x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Michelle. I love the trendy image and the colours and layout are fabulous

Sue.
Oh, and I'm with Faye, stay away from the ironing!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)