Busy Busy!

Thursday 6 December 2012
Good morning everyone, I can't believe how cold it is today, I can hardly feel my right hand as I'm typing this lol !

I haven't been around much the last couple of weeks, I've been really busy doing a Christmas market night on my facebook page...I ended up making over 100 cards and they sold out in over half an hour.  It never ceases to amaze me and make me feel proud at how quickly they always sell. 

It's also been Megan's birthday so we have been busy sorting out for that.  16 Children at the local soft play centre and they were absolutely fantastic, we all had a lovely day:-)

Just wanted to show you a card made using one of my favourite Digi stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps.  I think it is the same lady who does the CC designs stamps which I just love colouring. 

The papers are Basic Grey (marjolaine I think !) and I love the masculine colours with the feminine image.  I usually always reach for pink when I use this stamp but I fancied a change and I love the way this turned out:-)

Right now I'm off to put my hands on the radiator !!

Have a good day everyone:-)

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Faye said...

Hiya Shelly. Just stopped by to tell you how much I love your fun and colourful cards. I wish I could pull layers off like you do. :) x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)