Bright and Cheerful

Monday 18 February 2013
Hi everyone, isn't it lovely to see the sun shining !

Some of you who know me know that I suffer from bouts of depression and things have been a bit crap lately and I've tried my hardest to keep positive.  Megs has gone to stay at grandma's tonight so I've been here on my own and I knew when I got up it was going to be a 'black cloud' kinda day.  So I gave in and took to my bed :-(  Then I thought no I am not going to let this beat me, the sun is shining, I've got the day to myself I am not going to give in to you today so up I got!

I started this card yesterday so I got up and finished it off and it's lovely sunshiney colours can't fail to cheer you up can they.

I've had this digi coloured for a while, she is from The Greeting Farm and I think she is called Camille.  I cut her out and dug out one of my favourite paper pads from Doodlebug....Sugar and Spice and it is available here from The Glitter Pot.



I had absolutely no vision as to how I wanted this card to look apart from I wanted it to feature pink and yellow as that is how I had coloured her dress.  Basically there is no science to it, this time I started cutting out on the sheets in a circle then went from there adding bits on and taking bits off until I was happy.

She has really cheered me up and now I am off out for a walk in the sunshine then I'm going to work on my Dilly Beans DT card for this week which I'm really looking forward to.

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)