Crafty Boots DT Card

Thursday 14 February 2013
Hi everyone and happy Valentines Day!  I'm told the sun is going to shine today but I am at the moment looking out of my office window into a murky grey fogginess so I'm not sure whether to believe that or not.

It's time for my Crafty Boots Design Team card and this month I chose to use a Saturated Canary stamp for the first time ever.  I've got to be honest and say I've never really been a fan but now I have used one I am converted and have gone on to buy several more digi stamps from them which I haven't had chance to use yet.

This little beauty is called Nevaeh and she is available to buy here from Crafty Boots.


I've coloured her with Copics and steered away from pink this time as I just felt when I inked her up that I wanted her dress to be orange.....god knows why !!!  So I've used this SEI paper pad which was sat in the cupboard gathering dust as I knew it was going to work perfectly.

I did find her hair a bit of a challenge and had printed a few images off to practice before I was eventually happy with her, although she still isn't in the league of some of the die hard Saturated Canary fans I've seen around the internet and on Pinterest but I'm happy with my effort so far.

If you have the internet, tune in to Create and Craft tonight at 7.00 pm where one of my fellow Crafty Boots design team friends, Tracie Gledhill, will be on demonstrating new pens and more Saturated Canary.

Anyway I had best be off, as usual I am supposed to be at work!

Have a great day

Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)