Crafty Boots - Sending Sweet Thoughts

Monday 18 March 2013
Hey there everyone, I can't believe it's Monday again already and I don't know what the weather is like with you but it looks like night time here and it's only 10.45 !

How about a little bit of eye candy to brighten up your day .......

This is my card this month for Crafty Boots and I was over the moon when Stephanie-Emma said she was going to stock the gorgeous Sylvia Zet stamps as they are so beautiful to colour.



I have chosen to use Suzi with Bunny as it reminds me of Megs and her 'Ra Ra' bunny.  I have coloured her with Copics and I can literally spend hours colouring these images, they are so detailed and stamp beautifully.

The papers are from my stash and I've had them for that long I can't even remember whose they are but I love the colours in them and I matted them onto brown cardstock to tie in with the theme.  I added some hot pink ribbon and a yellow die cut flower to embellish.

Why not pop over to Crafty Boots and see the gorgeous range of stamps on offer.  I had never used Saturated Canary or Some Odd Girl stamps before I joined the DT but I am a true convert now :-)

Have a great day

Hugs
Shelly xxx

1 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

Gorgeous make and I just love your colours! Take care Zo xx

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)