Sending Love and Hugs - My Mums Craft Shop

Wednesday 13 March 2013
Morning everyone

It's time for my next creation for My Mums Craft Shop and this week we have a themed week, which is MFT (or My Favourite Things to those of you unfamiliar !).  They make some of my favourite Die-namics Dies and there is also a fab range of stamps too.

For my card this week I have used the gorgeous Doodle Garden Sweet Friend and as well as colouring her with Copics I've done some paper piecing on her dress and headband too.


With all the snow we have been having I thought it would be nice to use some zingy, citrusy colours and these papers are from a Doodlebug pad I have in my stash.  Everything has been matted onto hot pink and I've used that as an accent colour for my embellishments.

This is my first attempt at tying a ribbon bow on my cards...I'm not sure if I like it and maybe need a bit more practice lol !!!

The sentiment also comes from the stamp set and the flower on the side is from the Die-namics Layered Rose die set.  The flowers look amazing when they are stacked up but I didn't want to overpower the card so I've just used the smallest flower and attached with foam pads for a bit of extra definition.

Be sure to pop by tomorrow and take a look at what the rest of the DT girls have been up to:-)

Have a great day

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)