The Paper Shelter - Cirque

Monday 11 March 2013
Hi everyone, well I can't believe all this blooming snow again :-(  It took me ages to get to work today, traffic was just at a standstill....is it really March lol !

I'm just popping by today to show you a card I have to admit to being really really pleased with.  I've only recently discovered the beautiful images over at The Paper Shelter and this one really stood out to me as something a little different to what I normally go for.

This is Cirque and I knew as soon as I saw her which papers I wanted to use and that I wanted to colour her hair pink !!! 


The Carta Bella Paris Girl papers were perfect for what I wanted to do so I've used these and coloured my image with Copics.

I've also recently discovered the delights of resin flowers and I got this little beauty from The Ribbon Reel, as well as a variety in other colours as a girl can't have too many resin flowers lol!

As always, lots of layering and faux stitching and I'm really proud of her :-)

Have a great day everyone

Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)