You Are Amazing - My Mums Craft Shop DT Card

Wednesday 27 March 2013
Hi there everyone, we are halfway through this nice short week already yay, I just wish it would warm up a little !

It's time for this week's creation for My Mums Craft Shop and this week we have a theme of 'Echo Park'.  I love their papers so I was really looking forward to this one.

I've chosen the Everyday Eclectic 6 x 6 pad because I just love the colours and they work so well together. 


I've rounded off all the corners of my panels, faux stitched around the edges and matted everything onto some raspberry cardstock.

The stamp is Read All About It by Pure Innocence and I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her.  It's a great value set too as it comes with five different sentiments.

I've paper pieced her chair and footstool and coloured the rest with Copics.

I also haven't over-embellished my card this week and I wanted the image to stand out on it's own.  I've kept it to some pink spotty satin ribbon and a gorgeous resin flower from my stash.

Hope you all have a wonderful day, by the time you read this I will be hard at work at my desk....not !

Shelly xx

1 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a wonderful layout. Your layers are so well done and that image is adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)