My Mums Craft Shop - Flower Theme Week

Wednesday 24 April 2013
Hey there everyone, it's Wednesday which means it's time for my weekly post for My Mum's Craft Shop where our theme for this week is 'Flowers'.

I've used the brand new Sweet Roses stamps by My Favourite Things and their matching Roses and Leaves Die-namics.

I've die cut the flowers first from white card before stamping the solid flower images onto them.  I have then inked up the outline flower stamps with brown ink and stamped over the top for some definition.  It did take a few attempts to get the stamps lined up with the die cuts but I got there in the end !

 
 
The papers are from the Blank Canvas paper pad and the central panels are made using the Layered Label die-namics.
 
I've used one of the sentiments from the stamp set and finished off with some grosgrain ribbon and some Chocolate Heaven pearls.
 
That's all from me for today, hope you all have a great day.
 
Shelly xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work done by you.Good combination of flowers on paper perfectly fitted thank you message.Really wonderful creation.
Anniversary flowers

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)