My Mums Craft Shop - You Make Life Wonderful

Wednesday 17 April 2013
Hey there everyone, it's Wednesday already and time for my weekly post for My Mums Craft Shop

It's a free theme this week so I decided to use one of the newest stamps in the shop, the gorgeously cute Little Gardener from Pure Innocence.  It's a great set which comes with five sentiments.

I've coloured her with Copics before cutting her out and mounting her onto foam pads.



The papers are from my 6 x 6 Collectable Memorable pad from My Minds Eye and I love the vintage feel they have to them.  I've mounted all my panels onto Kraft cardstock and used some thick satin ribbon and a length of pink crochet lace to embellish.

The gorgeous flowers are the new Cherry Blossoms from The Hobby House and these are the Summertime collection and match perfectly with these papers.

I've used one of the sentiments from the stamp set, stamped in brown ink and again mounted onto Kraft.

That's all from me folks, I will be back on Friday with my Dilly Beans challenge post.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)