Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - 'For Mom'

Friday 3 May 2013
Hey there everyone another week has flown by and it's time for our new challenge over at Dilly Beans and this week our theme is 'For Mom'.

As I'm in the UK we've obviously had our Mother's Day so I decided just to make a card with 'Mum' on it which would be good for a birthday too......if your mum likes hedgehogs that is lol !

I've used the super cute Crinkles Heart Flowers Framed and coloured him with Copics.  You will find a selection of Crinkles the Hedgehog digi stamps in the shop and I will definitely be using him more often.



I've had this Kaisercraft paper pad in my stash for donkeys years as my nanna likes to say and I love the colours of it.  Sorry I can't remember the name of it offhand and it is downstairs at the moment and while I'm typing away I don't want to interrupt my flow and go and look....lazy or what :-)

Everything is matted onto olive green cardstock and I've added some grosgrain ribbon tags to the side attached with buttons and a hot pink doily in the background.

I die cut three lots of letters, the pink didn't show up and neither did the green so I plumped for dark brown which I've faux stitched with white gel pen.

I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to a nice long weekend when hopefully I will be able to get some Father's Day cards made !

Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday weekend and that the sun shines for you.

Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)