Especially for You

Tuesday 2 July 2013
Hi again everyone

I'm back again today with another creation for My Mum's Craft Shop and our theme for this week is pre-coloured toppers and images.  These are great if you are not confident with your colouring skills or if you just want to make a quick card and don't have time to colour an image.

As you know I'm a huge fan of Sylvia Zet's images so I decided to use one of the images from the Spring Bringer topper set by The Hobby House.



I was led by the soft muted colours in the image and used the Collectable Memorable 6 x 6 pad by My Minds Eye as the gorgeous pinks and greens matched really well.  To keep up with the muted theme I've matted all my panels onto Kraft cardstock.

I've used the Fishtail Flags dienamics to add some banners in the background and I've added some lace ribbon and buttons from my stash to embellish.

Keep popping back to the My Mums Craft Shop blog this week to check out the creations from the rest of the DT girlies.

Hugs
Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)