I'm back with a New Challenge for My Mum's Craft Shop

Monday 1 July 2013
Helllloooooo everyone, I'm back after a bit of a crafty break and raring to go!

I am very lucky to be back on the My Mum's Craft Shop  DT and as it's 1st July (eeek) we are kicking of the month with a new challenge.  This month our theme is.....

Just for Girls


Always a good one for me as I love my girly cards.  Having said that I decided to stay away from pink this time for a change and go for a gorgeous turquoise and purple theme.

I adore the First Edition paper pads and this one is a fairly recent one called New Bloom.  To make it all pop I've matted all my panels onto turquoise cardstock....as usual lots of layers from me lol


The stamp is the gorgeous Cupcake Cutie from My Favourite Things and I've coloured her with Copics, adding a few spots around the background to give a bit of dimension.

I've finished off with some purple ribbon, flowers and buttons.

We always love seeing your creations so if you want to be in with a chance of winning a MMCS voucher pop by the blog and leave a link to your design.

Well that's all from me today, pop back tomorrow when I will have another DT card to show you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)