A New Home

Sunday 24 May 2015
Morning, happy Sunday :-)  I am keeping it short and sweet today with a new customer card to show you.  I am feeling a bit rough this morning, I am blaming too much sun yesterday but I think it was more likely the one (or several) glass of Pimms I had last night ;-)

I've used yet another Doodlebug pad for this card, as I thought the background paper with the houses and trees was perfect for a new home card.  As usual there are lots of luscious layers !



The image is from Graphics Shoppe and as always I have used my trusty copics to colour it in....cute isn't it.

It isn't often I do customer cards these days but I made an exception for his lady who has been a customer of mine since I started Little Megs Cards many years ago.

Anyway time for me to be off and lie down in a darkened room.....roll on bedtime

Have a great day

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oopsie pimms o'clock lasted too long hehe
Fab card! Gorgeous and bold!
Lucy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)