Birthday Princess

Tuesday 19 May 2015
Morning!  At last the sun is shining here, maybe summer is on it's way at last.

I almost feel stupid typing all this as I feel a bit like I am talking to thin air as I don't think many people actually read my blog but hey I don't mind a bit of rambling on if you don't.

I was asked to make a fairy card using just pinks.  Although I love pink this was a bit of a challenge because I tend to use two or three colours that offset each other.  This card certainly says PINK doesn't it lol.

One day I want to master the art of clean and simple cards but for now I will stick to my usually layer, layer, layer style and hope for the best.


All of the papers are from Doodlebug and I have had them in my stash for so long I don't think you can probably get them over here anymore.  All the layers have been matted onto hot pink cardstock after having the faux stitching treatment.

The image is an All Dressed Up stamp called Fairy Magic and it's available here.  As always I have coloured her with Copics and added lots of glitter and sparkle, plus the obligatory buttons and ribbon.

I had best be off anyway as I am off to work this morning boooooo!!!

Have a great day

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So super pretty perfect for a lil pink princes!! :-)
Lucy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)