I've caught the Bug!

Friday 15 May 2015
Well well can you believe I haven't posted for two years then I am here twice in one day!  I am just killing some time while Megs is at her after school club and it was either crafting or ironing...what's a girl to do.

I have recently discovered the FB group for All Dressed Up stamps which I absolutely adore and I have made many a card using these fab images.  This is one of my favourites made using one of the girls from the Three Little Party Girls digi which is available here.  The stamps are gorgeous to colour and this little cutie has been coloured with Copics and the papers are from Papermania.



It is virtually impossible for me to make a card without a button on and this one is no exception.  Rich tells me I have too many buttons but he doesn't know what he is talking about ;-)  If that's the case why can I never seem to find exactly the right one that I need!!

Right I am off to sort out the ironing pile to try and make it look like there is a lot less in there than there actually is....I am sure it is breeding overnight.

See you soon

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You certainly have caught the bug!! Love the bold black and red colours! The spots around her look brill too!
I can't stop buying buttons at the moment and still don't have the ones I want yet my stash is overflowing haha!
Lucy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)