Tiddly Inks Wrynn

Sunday 17 May 2015
Good morning

Was hoping for a lie in today but Rich has other plans so I have dragged myself out of bed to go up to the allotment and do some planting while the weather holds.  If I am lucky I might be able to hide in the shed and have a kip lol!

I am a huge fan of Tiddly Inks stamps and the Wrynn images are some of my favourites.   I have made this card using Wrynn - Have Heart which is available here and she has been coloured with Copics.  I really do need to practice doing other colour hair as I always stick with brown - my blonde hair always looks a bit flat!

I use a lot of pink on my cards but this time I banned pink and went out of my comfort zone with a red white and blue patriotic theme using an old Doodlebug paper pad which was in my humongous paper stash and matted my layers onto navy cardstock.  The pad and the doily both came from The Glitter Pot



The flowers are made from the Dienamics Gerbera Daisy die set from My Mum's Craft Shop and I have finished off with some buttons and ribbon to embellish.

Anyway it's just a quickie from me today as it's going to be a busy one I think.

Have a great Sunday

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Shelly! I love pushing myself out of my comfort zone every now and then it's good for us right?!!
Love the bold red and blue and gorgeous image! Coloured so beautifully!
Have a lovely day! :-)
Lucy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)