Happy Birthday Morgan

Friday 12 June 2015
Hi there everyone (by that I mean the three or four people that visit me lol!)

I don't know about you but I am looking forward to the weekend, we are going to get our new car tomorrow woohoo!!  I will be sorry to say goodbye to our reliable old Fanny Focus but she is starting to cost too much money and I could be using that to buy more craft supplies ;-)

Anyway enough of the waffle and down to business.  This one isn't a new make but it's one of my favourite custom orders from lat year.


She is made using the gorgeous Sweetie Pie digistamp from All Dressed Up, coloured using Copics and I have made a little spotty background with the brush tip ends of the pens.

The papers are from Lilli of the Valley and I really love this turquoise and lilac combo, it's really fresh.

The flower and number dies are both dienamics and the sentiments are computer generated.

Well that's all from me today, I am going to have to make some effort to look like I have done some housework !!

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Shelly xx

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shelly, such a sweet image and stunning colouring. I love the papers and fabulous layout too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is adorable Shell, love the colour combination and layout. I have become a follower of your blog, would love for you to become one on my blog http://anetscrafting.blogspot.com.au/. Hugs Anet x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card just love the colours its all so pretty Love and hugs Carole your new follower x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)