The Key to My Heart

Tuesday 9 June 2015
Hi there everyone, hope you are all enjoying this beautiful sunshine, I just hope it lasts!

Today I would like to share a card I've made using one of my favourite CC Designs stamps (and believe me I have many!) called Violet with Key.  I have her as a digi but I think she is only available in rubber now.

This is a fairly CAS card for me, still a few layers sneaking in there though lol!


She has been coloured with Copics and I've glittered her wings with Glamour Dust, although that isn't really showing up very well on the pic.

The papers are from Doodlebug (I do have lots more papers honestly but I seem to have a bit of a Doodlebug thing going on at the moment).

Everything has been matted onto navy cardstock with some faux stitching here and there plus some buttons to top it off.

Oh and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :-

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge 10 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenge 265 - Anything Goes
Scribble & Scrap Challenge 46 - Anything Goes

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Shelly xx

1 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the bright colours and the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)