The Paper Shelter - Make it Colourful

Thursday 4 June 2015
Morning folks, dare I ask if summer is finally here?  It was lovely to do the school run in the sunshine for a change!

Today I am sharing a card that I have made with the fantastic Cirque stamp from The Paper Shelter.  I knew as soon as I saw this stamp that I had to have it and she was amazing to colour and it's the first time I have ever coloured blue hair,


This was a custom card made for a girl whose favourite colour is blue.  My customer fell in love with a pink version I had made in the card and wanted it done in blue.

Blue isn't a colour I work with much so I was a bit apprehensive but I am really glad with how it turned out :-)

The papers are from the Papermania Capsule Collection, all matted onto black to tie in with the image.

I am going to enter my card into the following challenge:-

The Paper Shelter - Challenge 206 - Make it Colourful

I hope you all have a lovely sunny day !

Shelly xx


5 comments:

Colette said...

Fab card Shelly, you've coloured the gorgeous TPS image beautifully and she looks amazing with blue hair, I bet your customer will be thrilled with it, thanks for playing along with the Paper Shelter Make it Colourful challenge, using a TPS image, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shelly. I love the image, your colouring is stunning all your detailing is fabulous.
Sue xx

Gail said...

What an outstanding coloring job. For the first time you colored blue hair, you really got it perfect! I love it and am going to try something like that. I've not done much hair besides normal colors, but this blue is outstanding! What a great card with all the layers and the papers and sewing..OMGosh, the more Iook at this card the more I see that I love! This is really fabulous! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Shelter for our "Make It Colorful" challenge! Hugs, Gail

Pat K said...

Fabulous card. Love your colour combo and the black stitching is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Pat K x

Lena said...

I love this !! Blue is a fav color to me ..
Love your layout and every single detail !! Well done.
Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!
Good luck !!
Hug Lena

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)