The Papernest Dolls Challenge #7 - Ballgown Ella

Monday 6 July 2015
Good morning everyone

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Papernest Dolls and I am excited to show you my first Design Team card for them.  The theme as always is 'Anything Goes'

I decided to make a stepper card which is a bit out of my comfort zone but it did give me a chance to use lots of layers and detail,

I have used the gorgeous Ballgown Ella stamp from the Fairytale Collection and she was an absolute dream to colour but I definitely need some more practice on colouring folds !


I have added a full list of supplies at the end of my post.

I've used faux stitching around most of my panels and 'stitched' with a turquoise gel pen so it stands out.

I have also embossed the white cardstock panel with hearts although it doesn't show up very well in the picture.

If you fancy joining us this month pop over to the blog where you can also check out what the rest of the DT have created for you.  You could be in with a chance of winning a prize and we love to see your creations.

That's all from me for today, have a great Monday everyone

Shelly xx

Supplies used:-

Papers - Lili of the Valley Romance and Roses
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly Die
Heart embossing folder
Dienamics Pierced Fancy Flourish Die
Doodlebug Designs doily
Xcut scalloped edge punch
Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Die - Birthday
Satin ribbon, lace and button from stash

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card with pretty pastel shades and details, just beautiful.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful. I love the colours you have used and the layering is fantastic.
Cathy xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant this is a fabulous design gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Shell. Love the layout of your card and how you coloured her too.

Hugs, Vannessa x

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...


Such a cute card and well made hugs tracy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)