Sasayaki Glitter - New DT Team

Sunday 20 December 2015
Hello there everyone how are you doing.....only 5 more sleeps :-) !  I finally got everything finished this weekend and all wrapped up so I am feeling a little calmer now.  It's the first year for ages I have left things until the last minute!

Anyway I have some super exciting news for you..... I am now a very proud DT member for Sasayaki Glitter digital stamps.  They are a brand new Etsy store selling the most adorable digis and I have been picked as one of the members of their very first Design Team. 

In addition to the store they will run 2 monthly challenges (starting Feb).  One will be over on the Challenge Blog on the first Thursday of the month with a different fun theme each month and the other will be in the Facebook Fan Group on the 3rd Thursday of the month and this will always be Anything Goes!

Now onto my first card....... I've used the super cute Birthday Teddy digi which was just beautiful to colour with my Copic pens.  The papers are from Doodlebug and as always there are lots of layers and different elements.



Be sure to pop over to the blog to check out the rest of the gorgeous makes from the awesome new DT girls and we look forward to seeing you for our first challenge in February.

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)