Birthday Balloons

Tuesday 26 January 2016
Hey everyone how are you doing on this wet and windy Tuesday.  We are off to a concert tonight in Harrogate...what a day to be going !

I'm here with my latest card for the Craftin Desert Divas Digi Design Team.  They have just had a new January release so if you haven't already pop over for some gorgeous brand new goodies.

Today I have used the Birthday Girl with Balloons digi which is available here and I'm in a kind of red, white and blue mood at the moment (pop back on Thursday and you will see what I mean!).



These papers are from the Doodlebug Patriotic Picnic pad.  I think it's safe to say I am probably Doodlebug's number 1 fan lol!.

I've added some die cut elements using Dienamics Pretty Posies and stitched oval frames and I've finished off with some buttons and surprisingly no glitter this time.

That's all from me for today.  See you soon

Shelly x


2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Michelle & I love the papers :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet a lovely design Love and hugs Carole x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)