Have a Flash Birthday

Thursday 28 January 2016
Hey everyone how are you doing?  Is anyone else glad to see the back of January, what a long month it has been!

I'm here today with my latest card for My Mum's Craft Shop and I've made one of my least favourite type of cards....male birthday lol.  I tend to avoid them at all costs but this stamp is so cute that it was actually a pleasure.

The papers are from the Doodlebug Patriotic Picnic pad available here and everything has been die cut using the Dienamics Blueprints 1 collection available here.  I absolutely love the Blueprints dies, they are so versatile and great if you need a card fairly quickly.



I've matted some of my panels onto blue and red cardstock just to give a bit more pop and I've added a couple of little elements of my own along with some buttons to embellish.

This little cute is called Flash and I've coloured him in with Copics and mounted him into the corner of my card using foam pads.

Finally I've stamped my Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sweet Safari MFT stamp set and voila!

Keep popping over to the shop as Kitty has gorgeous new goodies arriving every day and you don't want to miss out.

Until next time, have a great day.

Shelly xx





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle. Yes I'm glad to see the end of January too, it's been such a dull month. I love this card, fabulous image which I need to get- with 2 boys I make a lot of male cards! Great design and papers too. Cathy x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)