Love You - My Mum's Craft Shop DT Card

Thursday 14 January 2016
Hey there everyone how are you doing this fine Thursday (well that's assuming it's fine, I've actually written this and scheduled this post on Sunday so it could be snowing a blizzard today!)

I'm kicking off my first DT post back with My Mum's Craft Shop.  I had an extremely busy second half of the year with work in 2015 as my manager was in hospital for a long time so I picked up a lot of extra responsibility which meant my crafting had to give.  Thankfully things have settled down now and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things.

My card for this week features the beautiful Doodle Pip flowers stamp set from WPlus9.  Unfortunately they are out of stock in the shop at the moment but if you email Kitty at My Mum's Craft Shop she will be able to order them in for you.  In the meantime check out the other gorgeous WPlus9 stamps which are available here

This is such a versatile set with loads of mix and match flowers and leaves which you can mask up and create some beautiful little scenes.



For this card I've basically stamped my flowers and fussy cut them to make a little focal point arrangement.  I've used one of the papers from the My Favourite Things Farm Fresh Gingham paper pad which is available here and die cut a circle using the Dienamics Jumbo Circle Peek a Boo Windows set available here

Rich bought me some watercolours for Christmas and I have been seeing so many beautiful watercolour backgrounds that I've been itching to have a go.  The background to the central circular die cut panel is one of my first efforts at messing about with them and I love the 'sunset' effect it gives!

The Love You sentiment is made with the Dienamics Love and Adore You text die and I've finished off with a couple of red self adhesive pearls in the bottom corner.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.

Shelly x



1 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous colouring and design.
Lorraine

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)