Flower Picking

Monday 29 February 2016
Hey everyone I'm here today with some inspiration for you :-)

Did I tell you how much I adore these images and how beautiful they are to colour.  I chose to work with the fantastic Flower Picking digi for my card and she is available here.

After the dull and dark February days I thought it would be nice to see some brightness so I decided to go with some bright and zingy citrus colours to remind us that Spring is on the way soon.  I've used a paper pad from Lili of the Valley although unfortunately I don't think they stock them any more.


My image is coloured with Copics to match my papers and I've matted all my layers onto bright orange cardstock to make them stand out a bit more.  I know there probably isn't such a thing as a pink and orange mushroom (or at least I've never seen one) but I love the fact that crafting gives you artistic licence to colour anything any way you like!

I've die cut various flowers and leaves and embellished the centres with adhesive pearls and added my sentiment to finish off.

We have a couple of challenges running at the moment, both on the blog and on the Facebook page so be sure to join in for your chance of winning some fab digis from the store.

Have a great day
Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)