Flying Bunny Birthday - Sasayaki Glitter Inspiration

Friday 19 February 2016
Hello everyone and happy Friday!

Today I am showcasing the fabulous Flying Bunny digi from Sasayaki Glitter which I have used to make a cute pink and grey birthday card.  She is available to buy here in the Etsy store, along with lots of other gorgeous digis that you won't be able to resist!



I'm a sucker for lots of layers on my cards and this is no exception so I sat and played with various bits of paper until I was happy with my layout before colouring my bunny in with Copics.  I've added some polka dots to the balloon with a white gel pen and then I've fussy cut her before mounting onto my card with foam pads for a bit of extra dimension.

I've die cut a couple of clouds from white glittery cardstock (although this doesn't show up very well on the photo) and added a button and some pearls and ribbon to embellish.

If you haven't already, join our Facebook Group here where we have monthly challenges and fab freebies.

That's all from me today, I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a lovely weekend.

Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)