Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge #64 Fave Colour Combo

Friday 5 February 2016
Hey there lovelies and happy Friday to you all.

Today I am here to show you my DT card for our latest challenge over at Aloha Friday Challenges which is 'Fave Colour Combo'.

We are so lucky to have found some amazing co-sponsors for most of our challenges this year, in order to bring you DOUBLE the fun and prizes!!  Each week we'll feature one of the two... but we're just doing it alphabetically so there's no real special order to it!  For this challenge our two sponsors are Sami Stamps and A Random Fan

For my card I've used the fantastic Swing into Love Digi which is available here.  I've got a bit of a thing at the moment for red, white and blue cards so I chose to use this combo for my card.  This digi was just amazing to colour with my Copics and I'm really proud of my curly haired boy !



I've die cut some circles from a paper pad from Lili of the Valley and added some die cut and punched hearts to make a cute valentine card.

I've faux stitched around my circles and hearts using blue and white gel pens and added a couple of buttons to embellish.

If you would like to join in our challenge please pop over to the blog and show us your beautiful creations, you have until 12 February to enter!

Take care

Shelly xx


1 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card its such a lovely design love that colour combo as well just lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)