Sasayaki Glitter 1st Blog Challenge - Love

Thursday 4 February 2016
Hi everyone

I'm excited to announce our very first Blog Challenge over at Sasayaki Glitter and the theme is 'LOVE', very appropriate with Valentines Day fast approaching.

If you haven't already checked out these fab stamps pop over to the Etsy Store and join us in our fab Facebook Group here where we will also be running another challenge later in the month.

For my card I've used the fantastic Kitty Family digi which is available here which I have coloured with Copics.



I've used loads of scraps of various black and white papers from my leftovers box and matted them all onto hot pink cardstock and tucked in various die cut hearts and circles randomly!

To finish I've embellished with buttons and faux stitching.

We would love to see your creations so please do pop over and join in.  There is also a fab freebie available in the FB group.

Hugs
Shelly x


1 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful your design is just amazing love the fabulous colours and great stamp I'll certainly be taking a look Love and hugs Carole x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)