Sasayaki Glitter New Release

Monday 1 February 2016
Hey there everyone I hope you have had a fantastic weekend!

I am excited to show you a couple of new cards today made with some of the gorgeous new releases at Sasayaki Glitter.  These really are beautiful to colour and the designs are just beautiful.  Be sure to pop over to the shop and grab yourself one...or more!

My first card is made using the cute Heart Balloons digi which is available to buy here.  I've coloured her in with Copics and added some Crystal Glamour Dust to the clouds.



I'm sick of winter now so thought I would use some lovely bright Spring colours for my card using papers from the Brand new Echo Park Spring paper pad.  As always I've used lots of layers and have matted each panel onto some candy pink cardstock.

I've added some die cut clouds which have been embossed with polka dots and I've also punched out some butterflies to keep in with the Spring theme.

My next card is a one layer card which is virtually unheard of for me lol!  I think this image is just so beautiful that she stands perfectly on her own.  This is A Gift for You and she is available here.



I've also coloured her with copics and mounted her onto a scalloped edge card using foam tape for a bit of dimension.  I've then added a couple of pearls and a sentiment and voila!

Please pop over to our Facebook Page where you can share your beautiful creations using Sasayaki Glitter stamps and where we will be starting a new Challenge in February.

That's all from me for today.  Wishing you all a wonderful Monday

Shelly xx





1 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Two fabulous cards they are both so pretty love the images and your gorgeous designs love and hugs Carole x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)