You're Out of This World

Thursday 11 February 2016
Hi everyone

It's my turn on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today and I've got something out of this world to show you!

I see so many amazing watercolour cards around at the moment and Rich bought me a set for Christmas so I thought I would give them a go and make a background.

It took me quite a few attempts until I was happy with it and I still need some practice but I thought it made a good 'outer space' backdrop for my card.


The stamps are all from the brand new February release by MFT called Out of This World and they are available here.  I've coloured them with Copics and then fussy cut them before mounting them randomly onto my card with foam pads.

I think this is definitely going to be a popular set so grab yours now so you don't miss out.

That's all from me today.  Have a great Thursday

Shelly xx

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant love the colours and those dies are just fab Love and hugs Carole x

Olga Fink said...

Beautiful card! gorgeous background! I love it!
xoxo Olga

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)