Doodle Buds

Thursday 10 March 2016
Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well.

I'm here today with my latest DT card for My Mums Craft Shop and I'm a bit late to the party as I normally have this post scheduled in advance but I got up early this morning to frantically type it because I seem to be lost with what day it is lately....it must be my age lol!

Today I am showcasing the amazing Doodle Buds stamp set by WPlus9 which is available here.


This is such a versatile set with loads of mix and match options for you to create some gorgeous projects.

For my card I decided to stamp myself a background using the various elements.  I stamped randomly onto a piece of cardstock and then cut it down to fit my card.  Everything has been coloured with Copics, including the blue background, which was done using B000.  I've gone around the edges of the flowers with B00 to highlight them and added some dots around with the tip of the pen.  I matted my completed panel onto pink cardstock.

It's hard to tell from the picture but I've added glitter to the centres of the flowers and the effect looks amazing.

If you enjoy colouring then this is the card for you.  You could even make your own colouring pages !  I have got a few stamped up ready so that if I don't fancy making a card I can just relax with a bit of colouring.

That's all from me for today, I can breathe a sigh of relief now I'm up to date.

Have a great Thursday.

Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)