My Mums Craft Shop - Happy Days!

Wednesday 3 April 2013
Hi there everyone, can't believe it's Wednesday already, where did Easter go !

We had a lovely weekend, it was busy but very enjoyable.  Luckily I have the rest of the week off to spend with Megan so I'm not sure there will be much crafting time for me.

It's time for my weekly post for My Mums Craft Shop and this week I've gone out of my comfort zone and done a boy's card.

I just love this Take Off stamp from The Cat's Pajamas and I've coloured him in with Copics.  I've even attempted to make a bit of a sky background using B000, just dotting it around and making cloud shapes.  It looks quite subtle but effective.



I've used the Boy Crazy 6 x 6 pad by My Minds Eye and I've distressed and faux stitched around the edges of all my panels before matting everything onto red cardstock. 

To embellish I've used the Puffy Clouds die from Memory Box which I've embossed with polka dots for a bit of extra dimension.  The red bracket at the side is from the Crafts Too Labels 8 die set and I've added a bit of stitching around the edge with white gel pen.

Well I think that's all from me today, I'm currently waiting impatiently for the UPS man to bring me a parcel of crafty goodies so I'm off to guard the front door ready to pounce when he arrives lol!

Have a great day

Hugs
Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)