Guest Design Team Card for Wee Stamps - Summer Fairy

Monday 6 May 2013
Hi there everyone, hope you have all had a wonderful sunny bank holiday.  We've been quite busy on the allotment planting and digging and sitting drinking diet coke lol but I have had chance to make a Design Team card for my guest spot over at Wee Stamps.

I think I've mentioned before a few times that I LOVE Sylvia Zet's images, they are so beautifully detailed and absolutely amazing to colour and this one was no exception.

I have used the beautiful Summer Fairy digital stamp which I have printed out onto Neenah Cardstock and coloured with Copics.  I have to admit to being a bit of a novice when it comes to colouring black hair so I was a bit nervous when I started and had a couple of copies printed off in case of mistakes.



I just knew her hair had to be black though because I wanted to use the Fancy Pants Park Bench 6 x 6 paper pad which has a gorgeous colour pallette of turquoise, yellow, grey and black and I wanted black to be my accent colour.

I've also used the paper pad to create my flowers, for which I have used Dienamics Pretty Posies and Button Border.  I've done a bit of doodling on them with some white and black gel pen too.  Not sure where the flourish die is from it's been in my stash forever.

Here is a close up of the coloured image which shows all the little dotty bits in the background I'm in love with doing at the moment just by dotting my copic pens around randomly.



Anyway that's all from me today, I'm off to Tai Chi class tonight to chill myself out after a very busy week.

Enjoy the rest of the sunshine.

Hugs
Shelly x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)