Blooming Birthday Wishes

Thursday 25 February 2016
Hi everyone and happy Thursday!  I'm here today with my latest card for My Mum's Craft Shop

You may know I am a huge fan of Stamping Bella Uptown Girls and this beauty has to be one of my favourites to colour.  This is Fiona Loves Flowers and luckily she has just come back into stock here so be sure to grab yourself one before she disappears again!


I decided on a red white and black theme to make the beautiful poppies stand out and I've coloured her in with Copics.

The animal print paper is from the My Favourite Things Wild Prints paper pad which is out of stock at the moment unfortunately but if you email Kitty she will be able to add it to her next order.

I've kept the embellishment quite simple with a felt flower made using the Dienamics Pretty Posies die and button stitched in the centre.  This is always my go-to flower die, I think it's just stunning in its simplicity and looks so pretty layered up.  I've hand cut a couple of green felt leaves to go with it and added a couple of red cardstock flags to finish off.

I couldn't decide whether to make it a Mother's Day card or a Birthday card so I went with Birthday in the end as I know I for one would love to receive this card for my birthday.

There are loads of fab new things arriving in the store at the moment so be sure to keep checking back to make sure you don't miss out!

Have a great day everyone.

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)