Max the Monkey - Kitty Bee Spotlight Card

Wednesday 24 February 2016
Hello there everyone I am here today to show you my spotlight card for Kitty Bee Designs, I hope you are all well :-)

Today I'm showcasing the extremely cute Max the Monkey digi.  I'm a sucker for a cute monkey stamp and I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.  He is available to buy here from the Etsy store.



I've used various layers and die cuts in my design (as always lol) and because of this I can never do a 'quick' card.  I can spend literally hours just playing about positioning paper and die cutting various bits and pieces until I am happy and this card was no exception.

Once I was happy with all my layering I stuck everything down and coloured little Max with Copics before fussy cutting him out and mounting him onto the card as my main focal point.  I think he looks super cute sitting there with his banana!

I've added various faux stitching around my die cut elements with a white gel pen and finished off with a couple of buttons here and there for embellishment.

That's all from me for today, wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday.

Shelly xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, your lovely comments always make me smile. I will be sure to pop over and return the love :-)